Four new smartphones with the Realme Race have arrived in the database of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC). The EEC listings advise that these smartphones will be maxed in the European markets. the RMX2202, the EEC authorization has also allowed Realme phones such as RMX 3085, RMX 3081, and RMX2156. The EEC list has not revealed any information about the features of these phones. The FCC listing of the phone became revealed this smartphone comes with a 5,000mAh battery and this device support dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v5. Coming to the Realme RMX2202 will be coming to Snapdragon 888 SoC. The smartphone comes with 12 GB of RAM, 256 GB of built-in storage, and this smartphone runs on Realme UI 2.0 based Android 11 OS. The concept that showcased the rear layout of the Realme Race phone announced that it will be wearing an extensive-shaped camera module for its quad-camera method. this smartphone support 125W quick charging technology.
- Nokia Zenjutsu Max Xtreme 2021: specifications, Price and 7000mAh Battery
- Sony WF-1000XM4 earbuds’ design has just been leaked
- Realme Race, RMX3085, RMX3081, RMX2156 receive EEC certification
- ASUS ROG Phone 4 will have a 6000mAh battery Confirmed to Sport 65W Fast Charging Support
- OnePlus Band vs Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5:Specs Comparison and Price.